Changes for 0.8.8
I added some error handling for missing folders and some adjustments for the use of add-on.xml files.
You now get a warning which folders are listed in your cfg or xml files but are not found on your system when starting ACA2017.
If you do not want these warnings you can put them off in the Options -> Options, just check the ‘do not warn me on missing folders’ option
I did a small update which maybe solve the reported error of a not excisting folder
I just updated ACA2017 and the Light version to support the addon.xml structure for P3D v4
I just released new versions of ACA2017 and ACA2017 Light which added support for Prepar3D v4
You can find the downloads on the download page 🙂
Not everyone has a Paypal account, but you still can do a donation with PayPal without having a PayPal account.
Just follow the steps below.
- Click on the PayPal “Donate” button or link.
- Look on the left side of the donation page. Click on the “Continue” link under the phrase “Don’t have a PayPal Account?”
- Enter the amount you wish to donate into the box on the top of the screen.
- Fill out the form below with your country, name and credit card information. (not all information is needed)
- Click on the “Review Donation and Continue” button on the bottom of the screen to confirm and complete your transaction.